Today is Thursday. My thoughts are not coherent this morning. So, today’s post is a collection of completely random thoughts:
- I really like the Thor movie – there I said it.
- Jen and I watched Thor last night thanks to a free rental from Blockbuster. Amidst all this Netflix fiasco, Blockbuster is offering some sweet coupons and deals. Maybe Blockbuster is making a comeback.
- Saw a great cartoon depicting the Netflix fiasco this week:
- Good post this week from my friend Kirk on Lessons for the Restaurant Industry from the Netflix Debacle
- Speaking of Thor, I love the character of Heimdall. And I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it is the same actor from the Office.
- Speaking of big guys with swords, I’m excited about attending the Baptists and War Conference in Louisville this next week.
- In regards to music, I have enjoyed listening to Blood Brothers this week. It’s depressing, and the social message blaming sin on environment is faulty, but the music is good and the accents are great.
- Enjoyed watching “Life from the Lincoln Center” last night on KET and hearing a piece by Samuel Barber.
- If you are unfamiliar with Samuel Barber’s music, watch this as soon as humanly possible:
That’s about all I have for right now. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.
Until later friends…