For those of you that are not coffee snobs, be forewarned that this post will most likely not interest you much. I will give some of the more exciting-for-non-coffee-snobs content up front, so you can see that and move on to your sports and gossip blogs.
- I still think this is one of the best specialty coffee commercials I’ve ever seen.
- Check out all the great Coffee Fest stuff going on.
- Congratulations Ryan Soeder – a cool guy I know from the Prima Coffee bashes – for kicking some butt up in Seattle and representing Louisville so well. Even though you moved to Seattle, I’ll still take it as a victory for the Louisville coffee community.
- If you have no idea what the last bullet point was about, check this out.
- Speaking of Sprudge, check this out…your thoughts?…comments?
- Also, Sprudge has a sweet link to Prima Coffee‘s immensely helpful Hario Mini Mill vs Skerton blog
- Just discovered this blog. I don’t know how great all the content is, but I enjoy the Daily Mug Shot.
- Hope you’ve enjoyed all the Links
Until Later Friends…
- Seattle Sketcher covers Sprudge.com guys: “Laptops have killed coffee shops” (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 5 Top Home Espresso Machines (alldaycoffee)
- Unblocked (hermitudinous)