I do not feel very motivated today to write a blog. I am tired, and still a little bitter about the Vikings losing to the Jets last night – boo. I like to write daily posts when I have access to the internet, but some days I do not feel like writing. I find that when I don’t have something I can wax eloquently about, it is a good time to make a blog list. Everyone loves bullet points. So let’s begin:
- Did you know today (October 12) marks the anniversary of the death of Robert E. Lee and the birth of Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Did you know that Ralph Vaughan Williams’ first name was pronounced “Rafe”?
- Yesterday was Bobby Cox‘s last game as a manager. I salute you Bobby for all that you’ve done for baseball and the National League.
- Did you know that Bobby Cox holds the record for most career ejections?
- Right now I am envying my friend Kirk, because he is drinking coffee made by an Aerobie Aeropress.
- Truth be told, I never had much interest in the Aeropress, until I had a great experience with one at Dose Coffee and Tea, which you can read about here.
- Hebrew is hard.
- I played Halo Reach all the way through with my brother-in-law this weekend, killed my homework productivity, but was a great experience.
- I hope Peter brings his Mypressi Twist today and is feeling generous.
- Lastly, I always think it is important to have a video in any blog list. This one is for John:
Until later friends…
- The Swan Song Of Braves Manager Bobby Cox (npr.org)
- Struggling for a Post (For Aslan…and the Volunteer State)